Saturday, February 11, 2006

Wet Weekends


Hi. Well I have updated the blog with the links that everyone requested-I even checked to see if they worked and everything!!! What in the Police is not called 'Quality Assurance' which if you are playing 'Buzzword Bingo' is always a good one. It basically means that someone can get away from the big bad world and sit inside drinking tea and criticising paperwork submitted by others! Sounds great eh!? Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, that's right- I just wanted to thank you for adding links to my Blog as it seems to be geting more hits, which is nice. I will try adn update it a bit more regularly now but it's hard finding the time. This is my one weekend off this month adn as per usual it's bloody raining so i've no excuse not to up date this today. Last week was a cracker really- It was one of contrasts which reminded me of why I enjoy the job.... most of the time! One day I was spent almost exxlusively indoors attempting to get my head around a new electronic ID parade system that's being implemented (A few years behind all you down southers) and the very next day driving about like a madman (I'm alowed I have been on all the necessary courses) on the hunt for a with a a gun! Such fun! Anyway, I am off now to enjoy my Saturday afternoon with a spot of sport and a night on the tiles. Cheerie pip.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats happened to you ? This was shaping up to be a great blog.

Let us know you are alive. Please.

TY

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellooooooo?...........................anybody in there??

Hmmm....bet it was the rubber heels, that got to him.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on games center! Keep up the good work! If you have a moment, please visit my site: games center
Warm regards and continued success!
have a nice day! :-)

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Medicare public political comics Bextra medical Where is heater core 1998 gmc jimmy Grill garde for kia sportage Airplane concord model Infiniti sport utility Car stereo store japan 2006 Sarah jessica parker perfume lovely Individual dental insurance information online

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

6:01 PM  
Anonymous emlak said...

Thanks
emlak

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home